Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I have given myself permission to do whatever I want, whenever I want, and it's been helping. And while I love living in a house with my friends, right now it's becoming a little too much. I like my routines, my traditions. I like going to bed early, and I hate feeling guilty, not going to social events because I would rather go to sleep early and wake up early.

I've been working out a lot, and reading Dorothy Sayers novels. I'm trying to write a poem. I'm finally feeling able to dive into school work.

I think I might go to Spain for spring break, and hole up in a little sea-side town to read for two weeks.

1 comment:

chelsea said...

"I think I might go to Spain for spring break"
is something i've always wished i could say, with such nonchalance.
no place better than europe to be with a broken heart.