Tuesday, December 16, 2008


Everything is moving terribly fast and slow at the same time. I'm starting to pack, have finished exams, getting ready to say goodbye. I've been drinking copious amounts of alcohol and spending as much time as possible with people. Over the last week,

I've bought a ton of new music, all different kinds, and it's a good soundtrack for the leaving. "Painting by Chagall" by The Weepies is one of the best songs I've heard in a long time:

I am humbled in this city
There seems to be an endless sea of people like us
Wakeful dreamers, I pass them on the sunlit streets
In our rooms filled with laughter
We make hope from every small disaster

Everybody says "you can't, you can't, you can't, don't try."
Still everybody says that if they had the chance they'd fly like we do.

No comments: